This Summer we have had some fantastic weather and everyone's hoping its here to stay for a little longer!
I don't know about anyone else but it always makes me feel more energetic and up beat (and wanting to get off the sofa) when the sun is out!
Here's a few things I feel are definitely essential to my beauty regime in the summer months.
1. A lovely fresh summery body spray - This Vanilla Kisses impulse body spray is perfect for summer, its gorgeous smell of whiteflowers with an intriguing oriental base of vanilla melt in a musky and sensual scent.
2. The perfect nails - Definitely a summer essential for me! This lovely colour from Avon is called Crème Brule and is from their new Gel finish range.
3. I don't know about you ladies but in the summer I like to get my legs out for a bit of a tan! This Wilkinson Sword Intuition Revitalising Care Razor is fantastic, it lathers, moisturises and shaves all at the same time - the perfect razor for busy women and mums on the go. Also with Pomegranate extract.
4. Keeping my skin fresh and healthy in the summer can sometimes be a challenge - This Renew & Firm Apricot scrub from St. Ives is the perfect way to keep my skin firm and healthy in the summer, it exfoliates to help visibly tone & firm skin with gentle alpha hydroxy & 100% natural exfoliants, and 100% natural extracts.
5. Primer - This Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer is great for summer with its built in SPF 20. The Facefinity extends the wear of your favourite foundation, it Mattifies Skin, has flexi-hold technology and contains micro correctors for excess oils.
What are your beauty essentials for summer?
Please Follow my blog with Bloglovin if you enjoy reading my posts.